août 21, 2016

Vacations in Mali

Hello guys !
It's been a while I haven't post anything. But here I am, with pictures I've been able to take the last month. Indeed, I traveled in Mali with my family. It's the fourth time I'm going there, and I really enjoyed it.
Anyway, as I always say, a picture is worth a thousand words. So let's discover many pictures of that beautiful country!


Cela fait un moment que je n'ai pas posté d'articles. Mais je suis là, avec des photos que j'ai pu prendre le mois dernier. En effet, j'ai voyagé au Mali avec ma famille. C'est la quatrième fois que j'y vais, et j'ai réellement apprécié.
Bref, comme je le dis toujours, une photo vaut mieux que mille mots. Alors découvrez des tas de photos de ce beau pays !



























I hope you guys enjoyed these pictures! Have you been travelling this summer ? Tell me below in the comments :)

J'espère que vous avez aimé ces photos! Avez vous voyagé cet été ? Dites le moi en dessous, dans les commentaires :) 


Xoxo,


16 commentaires:

  1. Les photos sont magnifiques !

    http://ichocolatelover.blogspot.com/2016/08/kill-em-with-kindness.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Les photos sont magnifiques !

    http://ichocolatelover.blogspot.com/2016/08/kill-em-with-kindness.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow the pictures are amazing, seems like you had an amazing time.

    Erik from www.erikschlz.blogspot.com <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow the pictures are amazing, seems like you had an amazing time.

    Erik from www.erikschlz.blogspot.com <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Looks so amzing and exotic! Beautiful and interesting post!

    http://julianacheva.blogspot.bg/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Such a great photo diary!
    xx. Mirjam // www.miiju.ch

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This looks like an amazing journey! I visited Barcelona a few weeks ago, which was a great experience even though it was my second time going there :)
    Alina // thelittlediamonds.de

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I hope I'll go there too one day! Barcelona seems to be an amazing city!


      xx

      Supprimer
  8. Magnifique le coucher de soleil !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    RépondreSupprimer



  9. I Basically think we all don't have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse...in a case of mine wen i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the contact of one of the best hackers in the states ..then i met cyberhacksolutions@gmail.com..He saved me from the lies of my cheating husband by hacking his phone..Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone (CYBERHACKSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM) or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Beautiful photos

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer